The “FIT DOG CHALLENGE” is YOUR chance to jump start your practice in preparation for the holiday season! When life gets crazy, it can be tough to stick to healthy habits. We are here to support you through this challenge as you move through 10 consecutive days of yoga to stay on track!
During this special “FIT DOG CHALLENGE: Service Edition” we are collecting toys and coats for Blue Heart International’s Christmas Toy Drive!
ANYONE CAN BRING DONATIONS TO THE STUDIO BY DECEMBER 13th.
RULES OF THE GAME:
1) Enrollment is FREE! Accept the challenge and sign up at the front desk today!
2) To complete this challenge, you will attend 10 yoga practices during the 10 day time period starting on 12/4/16 and ending on 12/13/16.
3) All classes count toward your challenge total EXCEPT for Restorative.
4) To complete this challenge, you will do 20 leap frogs for EACH of your 10 practices.
5) We will help you keep track of your challenge progress here at the studio, all you have to do is show up!
Sign up at the front desk today!
Facebook Event Page
“FREEDOM LIES IN BEING BOLD.”
Stepping into leadership is not an easy task and can in fact be downright intimidating. What we know to be true from our experience at every new level of training is that taking the next step is going to be BOTH exciting and scary. In moments of “decision,” the fear or resistance we feel should not make us retreat but causeus to move forward. Consider that often the thing we avoid or find excuses not to do, is the thing that we are MEANT to do.
We are thrilled to begin “BE BOLD: Advanced Leadership Training” at Spotted Dog Yoga this Saturday AUGUST 12th. This program has been created as an access for SDY teachers and “LIGHT UP!” 200 Hour Teacher Empowerment graduates to continue and expand their development as leaders.
Congratulations to Kristin Obregon, Jennifer Cox, Stephanie Tice, Rick Cheney and Emily Kendall for being accepted into “Be Bold!” In the next year, they will revolutionize and transform themselves as human beings, students, teachers and leaders in our community!
The Spotted Dog Yoga
family acknowledges YOU for taking the lead in your practice and growing our community from the inside out!
-Nick and Katie
Spotted Dog Yoga is excited to announce our grand opening event on New Year’s Eve!
Join us for yoga at 9 pm and a celebration party afterwards.
Sign up today as this event will sell out!