Sign up for YOGA BUDDY at the FRONT DESK of Spotted Dog Yoga.
Spotted Dog Yoga’s YOGA BUDDY PROGRAM is designed to help you stay accountable to your weekly, monthly & yearly yoga goals. Another reason why Spotted Dog Yoga is Folsom’s BEST yoga!
MENTOR CHECK INS:
Let us know what you need from us & we will follow up to make sure that you are successful in developing YOUR yoga foundation. Sign up at the front desk & fill out our YOGA BUDDY accountability form. SDY mentors will stay in communication with you throughout your journey!
YOGA BUDDY PAGE:
This Facebook group page is designed to connect you with people who are headed to yoga at SDY!
A) Post your daily & weekly practice schedule!
B) Commit to joining your fellow SDY community members by commenting on their posts!
C ) Show up & practice with YOUR YOGA BUDDIES!
BONUS!! PRACTICE WITH SDY TEACHERS!
The greatest students make the best teachers! At SDY our teachers have a disciplined & committed practice. All of SDY’s teachers are enrolled & active within the YOGA BUDDY PROGRAM. Roll your mat out next to them at Spotted Dog Yoga!
YOGA BUDDY TIPS
1) Sign up & enroll in YOGA BUDDY at the FRONT DESK of SDY.
2) Remember to download & use SDY’s free mobile app (apple & android) as another way to stay accountable & as a way to earn REWARDS for yoga & sweet swag items from SDY!
3) Join the SDY YOGA BUDDY FACEBOOK GROUP!
Spotted Dog Yoga is excited to celebrate their three year anniversary on New Years weekend 2017-2018! Join this amazing community as we do yoga, jam music, shop, sip and celebrate with the ones we love! This weekend is our BIGGEST sale of the year on yoga merchandise, SDY Swag and class passes!
Special Event List (CLICK ON LINKS FOR DESCRIPTION)!
Saturday December 30th at 9:30am: THE BEST OF SDY 2017
Sunday December 31st at 9:30am: TAKE ME TO CHURCH
Monday January 31st at 9:30am: HAIR OF THE DOG: JIMMY BUFFETT
The “FIT DOG CHALLENGE” is YOUR chance to jump start your practice in preparation for the holiday season! When life gets crazy, it can be tough to stick to healthy habits. We are here to support you through this challenge as you move through 10 consecutive days of yoga to stay on track!
During this special “FIT DOG CHALLENGE: Service Edition” we are collecting toys and coats for Blue Heart International’s Christmas Toy Drive!
ANYONE CAN BRING DONATIONS TO THE STUDIO BY DECEMBER 13th.
RULES OF THE GAME:
1) Enrollment is FREE! Accept the challenge and sign up at the front desk today!
2) To complete this challenge, you will attend 10 yoga practices during the 10 day time period starting on 12/4/16 and ending on 12/13/16.
3) All classes count toward your challenge total EXCEPT for Restorative.
4) To complete this challenge, you will do 20 leap frogs for EACH of your 10 practices.
5) We will help you keep track of your challenge progress here at the studio, all you have to do is show up!
Sign up at the front desk today!
Facebook Event Page
Every winter Spotted Dog Yoga pairs up with an organization for a cause! This year we are partnered with Blue Heart International for their Christmas In The City Event!
You can bring Christmas joy for children infant to 17-years-old by donating a new, unwrapped gift to Spotted Dog Yoga. We will also collect wrapping paper, bows, and tape for our gift-wrapping station and gently used coats for kids!
Families at the event will have an opportunity to shop for free, select a gift for each child in their family and have it fully wrapped and ready for Christmas morning!
As a part of our Fit Dog Service Challenge, participants commit to bringing at least one item to donate for their enrollment. Sign up at the front desk of SDY and get your yoga of for a purpose this December!