We can’t wait to see you in person! We want you to know that when we are given the green light to open our doors we will be READY.
Your health has SO much to do with how you take care of yourself and we want nothing more than for you to feel safe coming to practice at Spotted Dog Yoga. In order to make our opening a safe and successful one, we have made a few changes to our policies and procedures.
First up, ZOOM VIRTUAL CLASSES
ZOOM Classes are Here to Stay!
In order to follow the guidelines for a safe re-opening, our IN STUDIO class sizes are VERY limited. For this reason, we will be continuing to offer virtual class options for the majority of our schedule for the foreseeable future! Your teacher will be teaching to the students in the studio and the students at home at the same time so those at home can still connect.
IMPORTANT: When booking your classes, be sure that you have selected “IN STUDIO” OR “ZOOM” format on the schedule.
Click HERE to read more about how to join ZOOM classes directly through Wellness Living online or in the mobile app!
New Booking and Cancellation Policies for IN STUDIO Classes
ALL IN STUDIO CLASSES ARE NOW BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
PRE-BOOKING IS REQUIRED for all IN STUDIO classes (including kids classes) through our online schedule or mobile app to ensure a spot. Please carefully read the following updates to our booking procedures:
- You must pre-book (and pay if necessary) for your class online ahead of time. If you would like to sign up for an auto-pay membership or a discounted package (students, teachers, first responders, seniors, military), please call the studio and we will get you set up over the phone.
- You may pre-book classes up to 7 days prior to the class.
- When you pre-book, you will now be able to reserve your mat spot in the room as all mat spots are marked on the floor with the appropriate distancing.
- If you will be coming in for your FIRST visit, you must also pre-book your spot by registering online. We recommend that when selecting your mat spot in the room, you pick a spot in one of the back two rows.
- What should I do if I want to book a class but there are no spots available? Put yourself on the wait list! We could very likely have cancellations. If a spot doesn’t eventually open up, you will not lose a class off of your pass.
- If you are on the wait list for a class, you will be notified via email if a spot opens up and you are placed into the class.
UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY: If you do not cancel your spot for an IN STUDIO class 12 hours or more BEFORE your scheduled class, you will forfeit your drop-in or a class off of your pass. Your account will not be credited. As an Annual Unlimited or Monthly Auto-pay Unlimited member, you will incur a $10 fee.
And, to keep everyone safe and healthy…
Check In & Screening
- Pre-booking for ALL IN STUDIO classes (adults and kids) is now REQUIRED. No drop ins will be permitted.
- Studio doors will open 10 minutes prior to class start for all classes.
- Upon arrival, we ask that you wait outside on the designated markings (which are 6’ apart) to form the line for entry.
- Our staff will open the front door at the designated time and begin the screening process with one client (or client group if you are with a family member) at a time.
- Once your screening is complete, you will be asked to head directly to your designated mat spot in the room where your class is taking place. If you have your children with you, you must drop them off before class and pick them up after class outside the door of the small studio. Please inform your children that they must remain on their designated mat spot for the ENTIRE class from the time you drop them off until the time you pick them up.
- As a reminder, please come to the studio READY for practice. We ask that you maintain 6’ between yourself and others when moving about the studio space to comply with recommended social distancing protocols.
- All mat spots are now marked on the floor with 6’ or greater spacing in all directions and numbered.
At Spotted Dog Yoga, we have ALWAYS prided ourselves on our cleanliness. Our standards are even higher now and we want to let you know what we will be doing.
- We will continue our already extremely high cleaning standards.
- We will be propping open all doors (until class start) to minimize contact with door handles.
- We will wipe down all counters and high touch surfaces before and after each class.
- We have adjusted some of our class times to ensure that there is AT LEAST 30 minutes between each class scheduled in the same room. This extra time will allow us to implement our cleaning procedures and sufficiently purge the room of air from the prior class.
One of the greatest things about Spotted Dog Yoga is all of our amazing amenities. Unfortunately, in order to comply with the guidelines given to us for safe re-opening, we will not be able to enjoy these things right away.
- For the time being, we will not offer any rentals (this includes mats and towels).
- For the time being, we will not provide mat cleaner or water spray bottles for use.
- Use of our water filling station/drinking fountain will not be permitted at this time. Please be sure to come prepared with a FULL water bottle for yourself (and your children if you are bringing them to kids classes).
- Use of our showers and changing rooms will not be permitted at this time.
- Use of our toilets/urinals will be on an “emergency only” basis. Please ensure that your children have used the bathroom at home before coming to the studio and inform them of our “emergency only” bathroom policy.
We will no longer offer shared props at Spotted Dog Yoga. For this reason, we have cleaned/sanitized our studio props and are selling them in bundles with the option for add-ons to customize (while supplies last). We suggest that you invest in your own so that you can bring them with you to practice.
- “Flow Bundle” $10 – includes one cork block and one strap
- “Restorative Bundle” $20 – includes one cork block, one strap and one blanket
- Bundle “Add-Ons” – blanket $10 or cork block $8
DID YOU KNOW???
Yoga helps lower stress hormones that compromise the immune system, while also conditioning the lungs and respiratory tract, stimulating the lymphatic system to oust toxins from the body, and bringing oxygenated blood to the various organs to ensure their optimal function.
Spotted Dog Yoga’s hot room HVAC system is of the highest quality?
Our energy recovery ventilator provides fresh air to the yoga room while exhausting an equal amount of stale air. Heat energy and moisture are transferred from one air stream to the other; saving energy by utilizing energy of stale air to treat fresh air. Incoming fresh air is filtered before flowing through the heat exchange core. Stale air flows through the cross-flow heat exchanger and transfers heat and moisture to the incoming fresh air. Warm fresh air is then distributed through our unique duct-work system.
You can do everything from our mobile app?
Pre-book & pay for your classes, reserve your FAVORITE mat spot, book special events & workshops and even shop for gear? Don’t have it? Download NOW for iPhone or Android so that you are READY when we re-open.
PLAY HARD. LOVE BIG.