Do you have what it takes to be a fit DOG? Of course you do! Spotted Dog Yoga is excited to kick off the first 10 day “fit DOG” challenge on November 9th followed up by the second one starting December 7th! These exciting programs have been designed to help you kick start and maintain your yoga practice as you move through the holiday season and into the New Year!
Here are 5 tips to help you and your friends get the most out of your experience:
- GET YOUR NAME ON THE DOOR. Sign up at the front desk or on your SDY APP…it’s FREE! Until you do, there is no real proof that you will even show up. Don’t give yourself an excuse, give yourself a reason! P.S. Sign up for both the NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER challenges.
- RALLY THE TROOPS. Grab your buds and your family and get them in on it too! Completing a challenge together, or competing in a challenge against each other, is a great way to connect to those that you love most.
- REGISTER FOR CLASSES EARLY. Jump online or onto your SDY APP and schedule your classes early. Once you’ve scheduled them, put reminders on your calendar and don’t look back!
- SHARE YOUR PROGRESS AND SUCCESS. Every time that you come to Spotted Dog Yoga, check in on Facebook, snap a photo for Instagram or send out a tweet! Let the world know what a “fit DOG” you are! #fitdogchallenge @spotteddogyoga
- DO IT TWICE and STAY CONSISTENT in between. Finish your 10 day challenge in November, commit to a consistent practice (3-7 times a week) until December 7th, then sign up and complete the December “fit DOG” challenge. Do this to avoid the holiday fitness slump AND propel yourself into 2016 ready for anything!
**WARNING** Completing the “fit Dog” challenges in November and December (while maintaining a consistent practice in between) will prepare you for the healthiest and happiest New Year yet!